Shutdown or Reboot Your PC Faster!
Fast shutdown is a free utility that can shut down or reboot your PC almost instantly, allowing you to use your time to do better things than watch the Windows shutdown screen.
Fast shutdown is self explanatory, once you run it, you will know how to use it. Simply run Fast Shutdown, and choose, from the menu, either:
- Fast Shutdown. This turns off your computer in less than three seconds.
- Fast Restart. This restarts your computer in less than three seconds.
- Instant Shutdown. This turns off your computer almost instantly, however can cause data loss to unsaved work.
Fast Shutdown is freeware. This means that it has no limitations and does not cost a cent! If you like Fast Shutdown, support the developers by telling your friends about Fast Shutdown!
- –shutdown: Turns off your PC normally, similar to what clicking ‘Shut Down’ on the Start Menu does.
- –restart: Restarts your system normally.
- –logoff: Logs off the current user.
- –hibernate: If hibernation is supported, this places the computer in to hibernation mode.